Galfer brake lines are made of a PTFE62 Dupont Teflon inner core with a 64 strand stainless steel outer braid and protected by a PVC, UV-resistant coating. All lines are CAD/CAM designed, manufactured in-house, bike specific, track tested and race proven to give you optimal performance. Banjo fittings incorporates a crush washer relief channel to ensure a proper seal and our fittings are those found stock on Ferrari, Lamborghini, KTM and Ducati. Braided, stainless steel casing has clear covering to protect both the line and the bike. PTFE62 Teflon liner creates zero expansion effect, translating into a stronger, more progressive brake action.
- Available in standard or extended lengths
- Three-line kits utilize a T connection splitter
- Includes banjo bolts and washers
- Full-time brake line technician on staff available for support
- Made in the USA
- Liftetime manufacturers warranty